11/28/2012

A Coat Story






This past weekend I went skiing in Mammoth. Even though the weather felt like spring, I started thinking about coats. My coat needs have definitely diminished since my move from Canada, so I am much more careful with new purchases. Lately, I've had my eye on three styles. First, an oversized coat would look cool thrown on top of any outfit, either for work or weekend outings. I'm also thinking that a fur puffer would be perfect for ski trips (off the mountain of course) and trips home to Canada. And lastly, I'm loving the lady like toppers I've been seeing in neutral creams and beiges. They would polish off any nighttime ensemble. 
What's on your coat wish list?



A Coat Story

Oversized Coats (from left to right): ASOS Textured Longline Coat (on sale for $118!) // 
Ganni Poodle  Single Breasted Coat ($449 in XS and S only) // ASOS Oversized Textured Coat in Navy ($150)

Puffer coats (clockwise from the top): Bellfield Parka with Faux Fur Trimmed Hood ($114 only available in M-XL) // Juicy Puffer Hoodie Coat ($398 only in M and L) // Madewell Fairbanks Parka ($268) // 
Andrew Marc Flair Fur Collar Puffer Coat in Black (on sale for ($397)

Ladylike Coats (from left to right): French Connection Cocoon Coat ($343) // Tinley Road Nutcracker Coat (on sale for $69.99) // Zara Cream Minimalist Coat ($129 only size M left!)

Source & Photos: Miranda Kerr in Studded Hearts, Olivia Palermo in Celebstyle
Olivia Palermo in InStyleA Coat Story

No comments:

Post a Comment