It's been a busy time for me (and I'm sure for all of you!) so I decided to do all of my holiday shopping online this year. It definitely saved me a lot of stress and frustration (no lines, no parking!).
As I was shopping for everyone else, I developed my own wish list:
Left to right from the top:
1. This coat will keep me warm AND take me from the slopes to apres ski in style!
Spyder Posh Faux Fur Ski Jacket ($650 - LOVE it in white).
2. Add a pop of colour to your coat collection. You'll be surprised how many things you can wear it with!
Mango Suede Biker Jacket in Neon Blue ($169.99)
3. Animal Print is ALWAYS a good idea
A.L.C Leopard Sweater ($365)
4. This dress body-con dress is super slimming with its side panels. It's classic with a twist.
Alexander Wang Rubberized Tweed Long Sleeve Dress ($585)
5. Love the bold rims on these sunnies
Super Retro Super Future 'America' Sunglasses ($179)
6. The perfect evening clutch for holiday parties and weddings
Zara Jeweled Box Clutch ($89.90)
7. Because who doesn't need a chic scarf?
Missoni Squiggle Scarf ($180)
8&9. I am obsessed with spiky jewelry
8. Lightweight trainers for my outdoor workouts
Nike Flyknit Trainer Unisex ($150)
9. I'll wear these when I want to add a touch of edginess to my outfit
Zara Flat Ankel Boot with Buckles ($129)
10. I've been dreaming about these for awhile...
Jimmy Choo Vamp Glitter Strap Sandal (on sale for $556)
11. An investment item that won't ever go out of style
Jimmy Choo Might Nappa Leather Platform Ankle Boots ($1095)
Source & Photos: Dear Santa