11/19/2012

One Skirt



One Skirt Day to Night...In So Many Ways

On Saturday, with the exception of going out for breakfast, I stayed in pretty much the entire day.
It was gloomy and wet and I had a hard time motivating myself out of my sweats and off the couch. While my boyfriend was engrossed in the SC game, I kept myself entertained by surfing the web (for clothes, of course!). I came across this long Theysken's Theory skirt ($495) on the "Forward by Elyse Walker" website (btw I LOVE this site!). This year, I really started focusing on the versatility of my wardrobe. Before making any purchase, I try to think of at least 2-3 ways I can wear it. If I can't, I don't buy it. It's probably not worth it. Well, the number of ways I can take this skirt from day to night are endless! The key to wearing a skirt like this is ALL about the proportions.

Left Side: "Night"from left to right - Zara Studded Evening Box Bag ($90) // DKNY Animal Print Faux Fur Jacket ($295) // Mango Tuxedo Blazer ($120) // Topshop Allover Sequin Tee ($100) // Topshop Sequin Peplum Top ($64 - only available in size 6!) // Zara Basic Ankle Strap Heels ($49.99)

Right Side: "Day"from left to right - Zara Quilted Leather Jacket in Camel ($189) // Topshop black fedora ($50) // Super American Sunglass in True Black (on sale for $114.50 here!) // Coach Legacy Leather Penny Shoulder Purse in brass/cognac ($198) // T by Alexander Wang Slub Classic Tee ($90) // Madewell Goldrush Jean Jacket in Storm Cloud Wash ($118) //
Rag & Bone Classic Newbury Booties in Chili ($495) //
Zara Cable Knit Sweater in Light Grey ($59.90 - only medium left!)

Source & Photos: Elyse Walker, One Skirt Day to Night...In So Many Ways


No comments:

Post a Comment