6/12/2012

Summer Travel





So I've been in and out of the blogging world this past month. My life has pretty much revolved around the hockey playoffs (I'm Canadian...nuff said). Now, the hockey season has come to an end and I can happily say that the Los Angeles Kings are the Stanley Cup Champions for the first time in history!

Summer travel is now on my mind, and with that, airport style. Miranda Kerr, once again, is on my radar for airport style inspiration (isn't she every girl's?). Arriving at LAX, the fashionable supermodel paired a simple white racerback tank with loose pj-style printed pants and a classic black blazer. And her oversized YSL bag? Perfection.


Source & Photos: Just Jared

3 comments:

  1. love this look! perfect comfy classy travelin style!
    follow me: www.alliesfashionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!! Are those pants joie? I think so....
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    xx
    Emily
    TheStylist LA
    www.stylistla.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're right! Aren't they super cute! Thanks for reading!

      Andrea
      alongcamesomechatter.blogspot.com

      Delete